LISREL, HLM, AUXAL, and SuperMix for Windows
The AUXAL, HLM, LISREL, and SuperMix license prices are the same for academic
and non-academic end users.
BILOG-MG, IRTPRO, and PARSCALE
Academic and non-academic licenses
- SSI, Inc. offers academic and non-academic licenses for BILOG-MG, IRTPRO, and PARSCALE for Windows.
- Academic licenses apply to end users
that intend to use the software exclusively
for academic research (publications in academic journals
and papers at academic conferences) and instruction.
- Non-academic licenses apply to end users that intend to use the software commercially or for assessment.
- It is possible that an end user at an academic organization needs a non-academic license.
- It is possible that an end user at a non-academic organization needs an
In this case, SSI, Inc. requires an official letter from the end
user stating that the software is to be used exclusively for
academic research and not for any form of assessment or testing. This letter
of intent should be sent as an email attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Examples of non-academic end users
- A professional organization that develops, calibrates, and scores licensing exams for their membership or for other in-house assessments.
- An organization that contracts with third parties to do test development and test scoring, which is generally done for a fee
- An organization that develops and maintains item banks and scores subjects in a production environment for internal use or for third parties.
Ordering academic licenses
Academic licenses for BILOG-MG, IRTPRO, and PARSCALE for Windows
can be purchased by academic end users with legitimate
academic email addresses via the
SSI Shopping Cart.
Ordering non-academic licenses
Single 12 month non-academic licenses for BILOG-MG, IRTPRO, and PARSCALE for Windows
can be purchased via the SSI Shopping