that SSI does not provide technical support for users of the
student edition of LISREL for Windows.
Compared with the full
edition, the student edition of LISREL for Windows is restricted
- Basic statistical analyses and data manipulation is restricted
to a maximum of 20 variables.
- Structural equation modeling is restricted to a maximum
of 16 observed variables.
- Multilevel modeling is restricted a maximum of 15 variables.
- Generalized Linear Modeling is restricted to a maximum
of 20 variables.
- The Export Data option
on the File menu is restricted to ASCII, tab-delimited and
comma-delimited data files.
It can only import ASCII, tab-delimited
and comma-delimited and SOME (NOT ALL) SPSS for
Windows (SAV) data files by using the Import Data option
on the File menu.
SSI, Inc. highly appreciates your comments
on the student edition via email
The current student edition of LISREL
for Windows can be installed using the installation application
- Download LISREL9StudentSetup.exe to a temporary location.
- Open the location above in Windows Explorer or Computer.
- Click on the Run as Administrator option on the right-click
menu for LISREL9StudentSetup.exe.
- Delete LISREL9StudentSetup.exe from the temporary location