that SSI, Inc. does not provide technical support for users of the
student edition of LISREL for Windows.
Compared with the full
edition, the student edition of LISREL for Windows is restricted
- Basic statistical analyses and data manipulation is restricted
to a maximum of 20 variables.
- Structural equation modeling is restricted to a maximum
of 16 observed variables.
- Multilevel modeling is restricted a maximum of 15 variables.
- Generalized Linear Modeling is restricted to a maximum
of 20 variables.
- The Export Data option
on the File menu is restricted to ASCII, tab-delimited and
comma-delimited data files.
It can only import ASCII, tab-delimited
and comma-delimited and SOME (NOT ALL) SPSS for
Windows (SAV) data files by using the Import Data option
on the File menu.
SSI, Inc. highly appreciates your comments
on the student edition via email
The current student edition of LISREL
for Windows can be installed using the installation application
- Download LISREL92StudentSetup.exe to a temporary location.
- Open the location above in Windows Explorer or Computer.
- Ensure that the saved file is approximately 61,878 KB in size.
If not, please save it again.
- Click on the Run as Administrator option on the right-click
menu for LISREL92StudentSetup.exe.
- Delete LISREL92StudentSetup.exe from the temporary location