that SSI, Inc. does not provide technical support for end users
of the student edition of IRTPRO for Windows.
Compared with the full
edition, the student edition of IRTPRO for Windows is restricted
- The total number of items is restricted to a maximum of
- The total number of persons is restricted to a maximum
of 1000 persons.
- The total number of dimensions is restricted to a maximum
of 3 dimensions.
It can only import ASCII, tab-delimited,
and comma-delimited data files.
SSI, Inc. highly appreciates your comments
on this version by email
The current student edition of IRTPRO
for Windows can be installed using the installation application
- Save IRTPROStudentSetup.exe to a USB drive or to the Desktop.
- Open the location above in Windows Explorer or Computer.
- Click on the Run as Administrator option on the right-click
menu for IRTPROStudentSetup.exe.
- Delete IRTPROStudentSetup.exe from the temporary location