Please note that the installation application
on this page is only for end users with active HLM700 activation codes.
Importing newer SAV and STA data files
The Anything Else option in
the Make MDM dialog box of HLM 7.02 for Windows are compatible
with the newer SAV and STA data files.
- Use the Windows Control Panel to uninstall the previous version
of the application.
- Delete the HLM7 folder in C:\Program Files (x86)\
if it was not removed in the first step.
- Use the URL below to save the
installation application HLM702Setup.exe to a
USB flash drive.
- Ensure that the saved application is approximately 38,102 KB
in size. If not, please save it again.
- Click on the Run as Administrator option on the right-click menu of
HLM702Setup.exe on the USB flash drive.
- Delete HLM702Setup.exe from the USB flash drive.