SSI, Inc. offers a technical support service via e-mail. This
service applies to problems in using the software and does
not include statistical consultation. If you need help with
modeling concepts and interpretation, please consult our short
list of relevant text books or post a question to one of the
following discussion lists:
(Structural Equation Modeling)
list server (Multilevel Modeling)
Should you encounter any
problems in using any of our products, it is suggested that
you consult the online help files available with most of our
software products, consult the accompanying manual(s) and
other online documentation, and read the FAQ and Troubleshooting
pages on this site.If, after following these steps, you have
unanswered questions or comments, contact the SSI Technical
Support Service via email as follows.
- For ALL installation and activation problems,
please send the email message to email@example.com.
- For LISREL questions, please send the email message to
- For HLM questions, please send the email message to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For IRT questions, please send the email message to email@example.com.
- For SuperMix questions, please send the email message
- To improve the efficiency of the service, please attach
the command file(s) and data file(s) to the email message.
If you attach large files (exceeding 1 megabyte in size),
please compress your files in an archive (using, for example,
WinZip) and attach that archive instead.
In all cases, please provide
the product version number and your software serial number
(CD key) or activation code, as this service is only available
to registered end users of the SSI software products.